Sunday, May 08, 2005

A trip to the Brooklyn Museum

The first Saturday of every month at the Brooklyn Museum has free admission for all visitors. Thus, I set off to visit a museum that I have never visited before. My roomate and I looked around three of the five floors and plan to return in the future. Overall, as a transplanted person from the Toronto area of Canada, I thought the Brooklyn Museum was comparable to the Royal Ontario Museum in collection with the exception that the Brooklyn Museum doesn't have dinasaur bones (those can be found at the American Museum of Natural History in Manhatten)


The Brooklyn Museum front entrance.


Another look at the front entrance of the Brooklyn Museum.


A look at a Claude Monet painting.


Yet another Claude Monet painting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts