Saturday, August 13, 2005

Sitting at JFK

Here I am sitting at John F. Kennedy airport in New York City waiting for my flight. The cool thing is Jet Blue offers wireless internet connections for travellers waiting for their flights.

Why do I have to wait for my flight? That would be because I am always nervous at missing my flight because of problems at security. Also in New York City I am also worried about the problems with the subway trains that pop up on the weekends. Sometimes theMTA does not post signs on some routes ahead of time stating construction and route changes. In fact on the way here, the MTA posted that the "A" train would be running local. That was kind of funny considering that the "A" train ran express. Weird!

Well got to go since my battery is almost dead....

heading home to Aurora for the week. See everyone later!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts