Monday, September 04, 2006

Vacation in New York!

For the first week of August saw me flying down and back to New York City on vacation!

It was a great time to just let loose with one of my former roomates from my New York City teaching time. I also got to see some of the attractions I had never seen before or hadn't seen in a long time as well as attractions that I could go to time and time again.

Perhaps the biggest memory of this trip is visiting the two Broadway Shows: "Avenue Q" and "Dirty Rotten Scounderals" (starring Richard Kind who was the press secretary from television show "Spin City"). For "Dirty Rotten Scounderals" I got to see the show from Box Seats after the person I was staying with won a draw to purchase the box seats for $26.75 each! Both shows were great!

Here are some of the pictures I have taken on my trip to New York City (they will all some day be added to the New York City section of my scrapbook section on the main website):



Brooklyn's Borough Hall in August 2006.





Dinosaur skeleton at the Musuem of Natural History.


Steeplechase Park before a Brooklyn Cyclones baseball game.


A young fan looking for an autograph from Sandy the Seagull (the Brookyln Cyclones' Mascot).




Literary Walk in Central Park



Looking south from the observation deck of Rockefeller Center.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts