Monday, January 01, 2007

Happy New Year!

On the last night of 2006 and the early morning of 2007 I was at Toronto's Nathan Philips Square New Year's Eve celebration!

It was a cold and rainy night. I spent most of my time keeping dry under the raised walkways of the square. The only downfall was I was stuck behind the people standing on the benches and trash cans near the skating rink. Thus, I couldn't see much of the action on the stage and the performances of George, Ashanti and Hedley. But at least the fireworks at midnight were up high and could be seen! (And also provided me with my first opportunity to upload my first Youtube.com video):



There is also a variety of pictures found in the Toronto page of the Scrapbook section of my website.

Best wishes for the New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts