Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Happy New Year at Jersey's? NOT!

Last night my girlfriend and I stopped into Jersey's (located at 14987 Yonge Street, Aurora) at 5:30 P.M. and waited for five minutes for service. A family of three, the next table over arrived at the same time we did.

The waitress eventually arrived and both tables were told the kitchen had just closed for the evening and the only thing being served was beer or alchohol from the bar.

Close your kitchen at 5:30 P.M. on New Years? Hello! What kind of operation is this?

My girlfriend and I had been to Jersey's in the summer and were not impressed as the waitress was slow with orders and bringing the bill.

After being dissapointed with Jersey's on New Years Eve, my girlfriend and I headed over to the Filly & Firkin where we were graciously greeted and said we could sit anywhere except for a large table in the back corner that had been reserved. Service was speedy and courteous at "The Firkin." Too bad Jersey's can't seem to understand this. We may not be back for a long while again to them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts