Monday, September 24, 2012

Another Day Another Tim Hortons

This morning I thought I would satisfy my urge for some coffee. I visited a different Tim Hortons hoping for a different result than yesterday.

I walked into the Tim Hortons (9184 Yonge Street, Richmond Hill) waited in a short line (only two people ahead of me) and placed my usual breakfast order.

The Order: 1 Medium Black Coffee and 1 Cinnamon Raisin Bagel toasted with Cream Cheese.

The coffee was quickley poured by the manager on duty and I was off to the bakery section for my bagel.  At the bakery section my bagel took a minute to toast and have the cream cheese applied. 

I did a quick scan of the selection of tables and found one to sit down at.  Unlike yesterday at the Red Maple Tim Hortons, there was not a table to be found with crumbs and/or coffee stains all over it.

The food was exactly the same as yesterday, what you would expect from Tim Hortons (i.e. great coffee with decent baked goods). 

The only bone of contention at this location is the roof hung product promotions.  This location has a slightly lower roof than others due to its inclusion in a slightly older strip plaza.  Thus, the usual product promotions also hang lower which results in taller customers using these product promotions massage our noggins with while we wait for our Tim Hortons haulage.

2 comments:

  1. I noticed you have quite a bit of posts close to wear I live? are you from Richmond Hill too? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mary,

    I actually am in the process of moving to Ottawa. I used to live in the Yonge & Bantry area for the past two years (hence the high number of reviews in this area on my blog and urbanspoon.com).

    I also noticed your blog on Urbanspoon.com had a lot of reviews on the restaurants in the area, so I followed you to see what you were eating.

    Hope you in enjoy Richmond Hill as much as I did.

    Michael

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts